Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Really Ending Radio Silence

Kind of funny that I would write a post claiming to end radio silence, and then not actually post anything. But here I am, making similar claims yet again, three and a half years later. But I mean it this time! I already have some sewing posts queued up, and I've been diligent in the past few months to actually document some of my projects. I just keep getting distracted by actually making things and forgetting to write about them.

A lot has happened in the last few years. Most significantly, I started my master's degree at the School of Information at UC Berkeley in August 2012, and I have just graduated as of this May. I am looking forward to having weekends again, and have a bunch of projects lined up and ready to go. And they're going to show up here! For real!

No comments:

Post a Comment